Friday, May 24, 2013

Considerable Setbacks: Reloaded (Now with Cartoons!)

Just when you thought it was safe to go back on the Internet...Laura's incessant rambling returns in Considerable Setbacks 2: 2 Fast, 2 Laura. And this time, it's illustrated!

So yeah, after a long hiatus, I've resurrected my blog with a new design. It's not completely done yet (still waiting for better Internet so I can upload the actual background picture), but it's getting there. Why did I take so long to write again, you ask? Allow me to visualize:

 That's pretty much what was happening in my mind every day last semester. Oh yeah, this notebook doodle brings up some more exciting news: to force myself back into frequent drawing (and make this blog a little more visual), Considerable Setbacks will now feature cartoons. Hopefully they'll get better with practice, but for now, please excuse my lack of finesse/training/clear artistic vision. Personally, I view them as "refreshingly simplistic."

Tomorrow I'll have my first full-length post up, along with a cartoon featuring everyone's favorite philosopher, Plato. After that, I plan to post at least once every Friday, so don't touch that dial, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment